Best 130mm street motorcycle sport tires list 2020 – Top Pick
1271 of user reviews about the 130mm street motorcycle sport tires to provide you with the best list. Our list, which is updated daily, honestly presents the ranking of the best 130mm street motorcycle sport tires.
Best 130mm street motorcycle sport tires 2020 list
- Tire: 2 pack 11x4. 00-5 flat free Smooth tread - check your existing tire Sidewall for tire and bushing size to ensure proper replacement fit
- Wheel: solid Black steel, 3. 4" Centered hub, 3/4" Sintered iron bushings
- Universal adapter kit includes: 2 - 5/8" Sintered iron bushings, 2 - 1/2" Nylon Spacers, 2 - 1/4" Nylon Spacers, 2 - steel washers
- Use: replacement for front zero-turn mower tires 11x4. 00-5. Not for highway speeds
- Low hassle solution to repair or replace your mower tires
- Only replacement motorcycle tire for Harley-Davidson motorcycles which is designed in America, tested in America and made in America.
- All new Dunlop American Elite replacement tire line ensures that industry-leading Dunlop Tires will be on your Harley-Davidson motorcycles for years to come.
- Dunlop's decades-long engineering experience with Harley-Davidson motorcycles is the foundation for the all-new American Elite line of replacement tires.
- All-new tread design provides even tread wear and quiet operation in all conditions wet and dry.
- Sidewall design proudly features the American Elite name and made in the USA logo.
- Curved grooved slick design
- High rated pressure 65 PSI
- Rim to rim tread-protected sidewalls
- Multiple Tires
- Two sizes
- Okay Lasting
- Expanded size range fits a wide variety of older bikes and cruisers. Tread compound delivers excellent balance of mileage and grip.
- Front and rear tread patterns designed for outstanding water evacuation and wet grip.
- Bias-ply construction designed to deliver excellent load-carrying capacity as well as a smooth ride for maximum comfort.
- Offset center groove offers excellent straight-line stability.
- The Dunlop D404 is not recommended for use on Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
- Dunlop’s American Elite is the only aftermarket tire line for Harley-Davidson motorcycles that’s designed and tested in the U.S.A.
- Available in 28 options to fit most Harley-Davidsons, the American Elite features MT Multi-Tread rear-tire technology for great handling and high mileage.
- Sizes available for newer and older Harley-Davidson models and select Victory and Indian motorcycles.
- V-Twin - Meant for American-made iron.
- Multi-Tread - Two compounds in the same tread give riders great mileage without sacrificing handling.
- Tread design provides efficient braking and handling in wet conditions.
- Designed to last up to 20% longer than the Pilot Power 2CT.
- Offers exceptional grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Features an optimized profile and improved rubber compound.
- Get every ounce of performance your bike has to offer with the Pilot Power 3 from Michelin!
- Increased wet surface grip over previous Michelin Power tires!
- Advanced silica compound offers excellent traction in all conditions!
- Tire design delivers smooth handling and cornering!
- New sidewall designs feature a brand new style for sport bike tires!
- With Michelin Tire pressure guage and keychain
- Dual-compound Technology offers extended tire life and excellent grip.
- Extremely quick warm-up time.
- Enhanced wet weather traction and braking capabilities.
- Soft edges on tire allow for increased stability while cornering.
- Choose from single front/rear tires or front and rear tire combos above!
- The Dunlop D402 is the only motorcycle tire approved by Harley-Davidson for its touring bikes. Built with a three-ply polyester casing with two fiberglass belts, the Dunlop D402 offers greater load-carrying capacity and stability.
- Computer-optimized tread profile with offset center groove improves rider confidence over rain grooves and steel-grated bridges, while reducing cupping for even wear.
- The Dunlop Harley-Davidson motorcycle tire Series D402 is available in front and rear blackwall, single white bar, or wide white sidewall, all with an H speed rating.
- Wider MU85B16 rear tire is now available in black, slim white sidewall and wide white sidewall, and is load-rated up to 908 pounds.
- D402F MT90B16 is a front tire only and is not interchangeable with D402 MT90B16 rear tire. SW = Slim White Sidewall. WWW = Wide Whitewall.
Last update on 2020-10-27 at 22:20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
We have listed the top 10 best 130mm street motorcycle sport tires above. We hope you can choose the best one from that list. Thank you!