Best 150 motorcycle and scooter tires review 2021 – Top Pick
Don’t BUY before reading my 150 motorcycle and scooter tires review first. It will save your time and money!
Best 150 motorcycle and scooter tires list 2021. Detail review below the list:
MICHELIN Power Pure SC Rear Scooter Tire (150/70-13)
- The world's first dual-compound scooter tire.
- Even wear and life-long performance ability thanks to MICHELIN's latest-generation 2CT dual-compound technology.
- Longer tread life: Center tread compound formulated for durability.
- Smooth area in the center of the contact patch resists wear.
- More grip: Shoulder tread compound formulated for adhesion in wet or dry conditions.
Pirelli Diablo Rosso Rear Scooter Tire (150/70-13)
- The next level for high-performance and sport scooters.Breakthrough evolution of the Diablo Rosso™ III applied to high-performance scooters which improves the handling, grip and performance of the tire.A sporty profile allows for agile handling and
- The 'flash' pattern is a proven and efficient solution to combine tread compactness, void-to-rubber ratio, groove orientation and water evacuation.Sporty profiles for faster going into lean and agile handling."Flash" racing tread pattern provides
Shinko SR568 Scooter Motorcycle Tire - 150/70-14 66S / Rear
Pirelli Angel Rear Scooter Tire (150/70-13)
- Your guardian angel for urban mobility - Excellent comfort, top wet performance and handling for the urban jungle.Improved comfort thanks to the combination of a stiff structure and tread pattern design.New compound with a high percentage of silica for to
Shinko SR568 Scooter Motorcycle Tire - 150/70-13 64S / Rear
Bridgestone HOOP B02 Scooter Rear Motorcycle Tire 150/70-13
- B03 is front use only: B02 is rear use only
- Designed for today's more powerful, high performance scooters
- Hoop B02/B03 series provides excellent dry grip and handling
- Original Equipment on Honda Reflex, Silver Wing and Suzuki Burgman 400
- This tire is for a '07-'16 Suzuki Burgman 400
Shinko SR568 Rear Tire (150/70-13)
- Versatile tread pattern available in most late model scooter sizes.Pair with SR567 front (sold separately) for a matched set.4-ply rated nylon carcass.Tubeless, DOT approved.Tire Specifications:Load / speed index: 64S.Recommended rim (inches): 4.25.Overal
IRC SS-530 Scooter Tire Rear 150/70-13 for Honda Silverwing
- Ideal for large cc scooters
- OEM approved quality and performance
- Rubber compound extends life of tire and provides stability at high speeds
- The use of the tire and other vehicle data and information accessible through this webpage is limited to persons located in the United States of America and Canada.ALTHOUGH THE DATA IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS MADE REGARDING THE QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF THE DATA.All data should be verified by a tire professional, the vehicle placard (typically located on an inside door panel or on frame), and/or the vehicle owners manual.
Michelin City Grip Premium Scooter Tire Rear 150/70-14
- Precise control in all weather conditions
- For medium- to large-displacement scooters
- Excellent mileage, thanks to progressive tread design
- Reliable and reassuring handling and comfort
- Newly formulated rubber compounds, combined with proven contruction
Dunlop Tires Scootsmart Rear Scooter Tire (150/70-13)
- Technologies derived from Dunlops performance touring tires.
- Proven performance tread pattern inspired by Dunlops performance touring tires.
- Enhanced responsiveness and handling when compared with the SX01 scooter tire it replaces.
- Fits for Honda Grom and other large engine-displacement scooters.
- The use of the tire and other vehicle data and information accessible through this webpage is limited to persons located in the United States of America and Canada.
Best 150 motorcycle and scooter tires Buying Guide
Before you buy a 150 motorcycle and scooter tires , you should clarify your doubts in advance. Get help from other users’ opinions. Are there other things to consider besides the details described? Is the color correct, as you saw in the picture of the online shop? What is the actual content? Does the product still work after being exposed to water?
These are all questions that you as a consumer will surely ask. The manufacturers certainly want to achieve high sales with their products. The better known the brand is, the better the products are. Of course, there are also small and unknown brands that offer high quality products.
Therefore, pay attention to additional purchasing criteria. After all, it’s obvious that price is a deciding factor. If the price is not proportional to the quality, I recommend that you buy another product.
Just consider my rankings for best 150 motorcycle and scooter tires above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours. Hope you can choose the best for you. Thanks for your reading. Have a nice day !