Best 2 tb and up internal solid state drives review 2021 – Top Pick
Don’t BUY before reading my 2 tb and up internal solid state drives review first. It will save your time and money!
Best 2 tb and up internal solid state drives list 2021. Detail review below the list:
SanDisk Ultra 3D NAND 2TB Internal SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s - SDSSDH3-2T00-G25
- Accelerate your PC for faster boot-up and blazing-fast gaming and graphics
- Ultra-fast: sequential read speeds of up to 560MB/s; sequential write speeds of up to 530MB/s (Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1,000,000 bytes.)
- 3D NAND provides greater endurance so your drive lasts longer and uses less power
- nCache 2.0 technology delivers blazing-fast speeds
- Limited 5-year manufacturer warranty or 500TBW, whichever is sooner [US 2TB] (See official SanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in your region.)
SanDisk SSD PLUS 2TB Internal SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 545 MB/s - SDSSDA-2T00-G26
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read or write speeds of up to 545MB/s/450MB/s (Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock-resistant for proven durability —even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius))
SanDisk 2TB Extreme Portable SSD - Up to 1050MB/s - USB-C, USB 3.2 Gen 2 - External Solid State Drive - SDSSDE61-2T00-G25
- Get NVMe solid state performance featuring up to 1050MB/s read and up to 1000MB/s write speeds in a portable, high-capacity drive that’s perfect for creating amazing content or capturing incredible footage. (Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.)
- Up to two-meter drop protection and IP55 water and dust resistance(3) mean this tough drive can take a beating.
- Travel worry-free with a 5-year limited manufacturer warranty(1) and a durable silicon shell that offers a premium feel and added protection to the drive’s exterior.
- Use the handy carabiner loop to secure it to your belt loop or backpack for extra peace of mind.
- Help keep private content private with the included password protection featuring 256‐bit AES hardware encryption.(2)
Crucial MX500 2TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, up to 560MB/s - CT2000MX500SSD1
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 mb/s and random reads/writes upto 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by micron 3D NAND technology.MTTF:1.8 million hours
- Integrated power loss immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256 bit hardware based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5 year limited warranty
Western Digital 2TB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s - WDS200T2B0A
4 used from $170.96
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 4TB with enhanced reliability; As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/seconds; As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second
- An industryleading 1.75M hrs mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 TBs written (TBW) for enhanced reliability; | MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing; TBW calculated using Jedec client workload (JESD219)
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5 year manufacturer's limited warranty
Western Digital 2TB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, M.2 2280, Up to 560 MB/s - WDS200T2B0B
3 used from $164.12
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 2TB with enhanced reliability. | As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment.
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s. As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 terabytes written (TBW) for enhanced reliability. | MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity.
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty
SAMSUNG T5 Portable SSD 2TB - Up to 540MB/s - USB 3.1 External Solid State Drive, Black (MU-PA2T0B/AM)
5 used from $181.32
- Superfast read-write speeds of up to 540 MB/s
- Top to bottom metal design that fits in the palm of your hand
- Optional password protection and AES 256-bit hardware encryption
- Includes USB type C to C and USB type C to A cables. Shock resistance
- 3-year warranty
Crucial P1 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe Internal SSD, up to 2000MB/s - CT1000P1SSD8
- Capacity: Up to 2TB with sequential reads/writes up to 2,000/1,700 MB/s
- NVMe PCIe interface marks the next step in storage innovation
- Micron 3D NAND advancing the World's memory and storage technology for 40 years
- NVMe Standard Self Monitoring and Reporting Technology (Smart)
- Redundant Array of Independent NAND (RAIN)
TEAMGROUP AX2 1TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD (Read Speed up to 540 MB/s) T253A3001T0C101
- 4 Times Faster Than HDD - With great performance and ultra-fast read and write speed, AX2 solid state drive is 4 times faster than the traditional hard drive. It speeds up boot time, shutdown time and the response time of applications. Absolutely the best product to replace the traditional hard drive.
- High Efficiency Performance - Uses SATA III 6Gb/s transfer interface. Read/write speed up to 540/490 MB/s which offers more efficient data transferring performance. It also provides lower power consumption and a quiet operation experience. Best selection for pc and laptop upgrade.
- Capacities available in 256GB, 512GB and 1TB to satisfy all your needs, whether you are looking for a system drive or gaming drive.
- Trustworthy and Reliable - With garbage collection, wear-Leveling technology, ECC (Error Correction Code), S.M.A.R.T., and TRIM functions, AX2 SSD ensures operational efficiency, monitors the status of your drive, maintains maximum performance of compatible operating systems, and prolong the service life of the SSD.
- Product warranty - 3 years warranty and free technical support
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E1T0B/AM)
13 used from $91.99
- Innovative V-Nand Technology: Powered by Samsung V-Nand Technology, the 860 Evo SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- Continuity tester/Wire tracer
- Secure encryption: Protect data by selecting security options, including Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with Tcg Opal and Ieee 1667
- Warranty and compatibility: 5-year limited warranty; Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- Included contents: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA 3 (6 GB/S) SSD & user manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included); Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
Best 2 tb and up internal solid state drives Buying Guide
Before you buy a 2 tb and up internal solid state drives , you should clarify your doubts in advance. Get help from other users’ opinions. Are there other things to consider besides the details described? Is the color correct, as you saw in the picture of the online shop? What is the actual content? Does the product still work after being exposed to water?
These are all questions that you as a consumer will surely ask. The manufacturers certainly want to achieve high sales with their products. The better known the brand is, the better the products are. Of course, there are also small and unknown brands that offer high quality products.
Therefore, pay attention to additional purchasing criteria. After all, it’s obvious that price is a deciding factor. If the price is not proportional to the quality, I recommend that you buy another product.
Just consider my rankings for best 2 tb and up internal solid state drives above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours. Hope you can choose the best for you. Thanks for your reading. Have a nice day !