Best 35 film scanners review 2021 – Top Pick
Don’t BUY before reading my 35 film scanners review first. It will save your time and money!
Best 35 film scanners list 2021. Detail review below the list:
Plustek OpticFilm 135i - Automatic Film & Slide Scanner, Batch converts 35mm Slides & Film Negatives, Support 3rd Party Editing Software Export with 7200 dpi Resolution and Infrared Dust/Scratch Remo
- OF 135i can automatic batch convert 35mm Slides and Negative film, perfect for people who have shoes box full of negatives and slides
- 7200 x 7200 dpi (69 Megapixels) for 35mm Negative film and mounted slides. 48-bit input, 24/48-bit output (Nov-20 ,Mac version is 3600dpi , we will release new vision soon)
- Built-in infrared channel can detect dust and scratches on the surface of the original negatives and slides. It is highly useful for defect removal without retouching the images.
- Support export to 3rd party image editing software. For example: Adobe Photoshop or GIMP. User can setting in preference and about export after scan.
- Support Windows 7/ 8/ 10 and Mac OS 10.10.x ~ 10.15.x (Catalina), user can download driver from Plustek website. Item with 2 year limited warranty.
KODAK Film Scan Tool for PC and MAC – 5MP Digital Film Scanner Converts & Saves 35mm Film Negatives & Slides Directly on Your Computer with Capture and Edit Software, Easy-Load Film Inserts & More
- SEND PHOTO MEMORIES FROM SLIDE TO PC | NEW KODAK Low Res Film Scanner Tool Lets You View, Edit & Convert Your Old 35mm Film Negatives [Color/Black & White] & Slides to Digital Files [JPEG or TIFF] & Save Directly on Your PC or Mac
- ADVANCED EDITING WITH A SINGLE TOUCH | Simple-to-Use Capture Software & Dedicated Scan Button Allow for Fast, Effortless Operation | Rotate, Mirror & Adjust Color Balance & Brightness Right on Your Computer Screen
- CONVENIENT EASY-LOAD FILM INSERTS | Quick-Feeding Tray Technology Allows for Continuous Loading Action—Much Faster Than Other Film Scanners! | View, Edit, Upload & Share Hundreds of Films & Slides in a Single Session
- IMAGE INTERPOLATION RESIZES TO SCALE | 5-Megapixel Sensor Captures Picture, Then Digitally Enlarges from Standard 2592 x 1680 Pixels to 5184 x 3360 Pixels for Decent Image Quality | Your Cherished Photographs—Supersized!
- ADAPTERS & CLEANING BRUSH INCLUDED | Interchangeable Trays Scan Films, Thinner Plastic Slides & Thicker Cardboard Slides for Max Compatibility | Also Includes USB Connector & Bonus Cleaning Tool for Dusting Films & Scanner
KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen, Convert Color & B&W Negatives & Slides 35mm, 126, 110 Film Negatives & Slides to High Resolution 22MP JPEG Digital Photos
- SAVE OLD PHOTO MEMORIES: 14/22MP Digital Film Scanner Lets You View, Edit & Convert Your Old Color & B&W Negatives [135, 110, 126mm] & 50mm Slides [135, 110, 126mm] to Digital Files & Save Directly to SD Card (NOT INCLUDED)
- 5” LCD DISPLAY WITH GALLERY MODE: Features Large, Crystal-Clear Screen with Wide Viewing Angle for Instantly Previewing & Editing Photos | Great for Sharing with Friends & Family or Using as an Elegant Digital Picture Frame in Home or Office
- CONVENIENT EASY-LOAD FILM INSERTS: Quick-Feeding Tray Technology Allows for Continuous Loading Action, Making Scanning Fast & Simple! Includes 50mm Slide Holder, Adapters for 135, 110 & 126 Films, Cleaning Brush, USB & HDMI Cables
- EDITING WITH A SINGLE TOUCH: Advanced Capture Software Enhances, Resizes & Converts Photos Via Easy ‘Scan’ Button—No Complex Screens or Settings! | Easy Options Let You Choose Film Type, Adjust Color/Brightness & Assign Date/Time
- SUPER CHIC. UBER COMPATIBLE: Device Handles All Your Old Slides & Negatives, Supports SD or SDHC Cards [Up to 32GB] (NOT INCLUDED) & Connects to Any Type-C USB-Enabled Computer | Gorgeous Design Blends Seamlessly w/ Your Home Décor
Pacific Image Image PrimeFilm XEs Super Edition 35mm Slide & Film Scanner
- New Color Enhancement Technology --Sharpness & Color improvements; Displays more details
- New Fast Scan Mode - Will offer 40% faster scan speeds.
- Multi Pass Exposure / Multi Sampling - Produces the highest quality image output
Pacific Image PowerFilm CCD Automated 35mm Film Scanner, Up to 24 Sec/Frame at 6MP Speed
- Automatic batch filmstrip scanning - You can walk away while it works. The max. number of frames per batch scan is 60 frames (10 film strips per batch each strip has a max. of 6 frames)
- 24 MP image quality Comparable to high-end DSLR camera - With 24M resolution you can output a print size of 20.0 x 13.3 inches at 300 dpi.
- Better image quality than scanning photo prints - Photo prints are very low resolution, scanning them even with a high end photo scanner will still not provide you with a high quality digital image like scanning the original film will. Photo prints offer only about 260 dpi, whereas scanning a film allows you to capture close to 4000 dpi per inch with higher dynamic range using this film scanner.
- Proprietary MagicTouch Technology automatically removes dusts and scratches from the scanned image. Fast and efficient, saves time! High speed scanning: 24 sec./frame @ 6MP, fast scan speeds makes quick work of boxes of old negatives, The 6MP fast scan setup is great for print reproductions up to 10.0 x 6.7 inches at 300dpi.
- Makes scanning easy & relaxing - The most convenient and easy to use 35mm batch film scanner, simply load the films, set up the software with your particulars and select scan, now you are free to do other things instead of being tied to the computer
Plustek OpticFilm 8200i AI - 35mm Film & Slides Scanner. IT 8 Calibration Target + SilverFast Ai Studio 8.8, 7200 dpi Resolution 64Bit HDRi , Mac/PC
- Built in infrared channel can detect dust and scratches on the surface of the original negatives and slides. It is highly useful for defect removal without retouching the images
- Bundles Lasersoft Imageing SilverFast Ai Studio 8 ( US 299 )
- Standard IT8 Calibration Target (ISO 12641-1 compliant 1997) helps you ensures accurate color results , reducing the need for repeated scans or extensive post processing color correction
- HDRi function - captures this information into a 64bit color HDRi file or a 32bit greyscale HDRi file
- Support Windows 7/ 8/ 10 and Mac OS 10.6.x ~ 10.14.x (Mojave) , user can download driver from Plustek website.
Film Negative Scanner 22 MP 110 135 126KPK Super 8 Negative Photo Scanner 35mm Slide Film Scanner Digital Film Converter High Resolution 22MP 2.4" LCD(White)
- High Effective speed-load adapter enables smooth and fast loading, convert the 35mm/135, 110, 126Kpk and super 8 films, slides & negatives into digital JPEG format. Video Out for TV Connection (Cable Included); Mac & PC Compatible.
- Stand-Alone and No Computer Required: Save your old film/slides to internal memory or SD card(up to 32GB, not included) and support image preview, playback and edit functions adjust exposure and colors without computer software. Built-in software interpolater adjust and improve the quality to 22 megapixels.
- Easy to use: simply push the old films or slides into the device, press the "Scan" button when ready, it will turn the films or slides into digital photos. You can view and edit photos right on the scanner. Once the image appears on the screen, use the flip and reverse functions to change orientation.
- 2.4 Inch LCD Screen: View the scanned photos directly on hte integrated 2. 4” color LCD screen, or directly onto your Mac, PC or television with the included USB /TV cable. Easy to operate for elderly.
- Compact and Lightweight: Dimension is 87(L)X86.5(W)X102.5(H)mm. Portable carry, suitable for office and home application, portable and mini keep your precious photo eternity. And you can also help your parents or grandparents to keep and share the old family photos with the younger generation. A step-by-step instruction manual is included. It's definitely the best Christmas gift.
KODAK SCANZA Digital Film & Slide Scanner - Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Film Negatives & Slides to JPEG - Includes Large Tilt-Up 3.5" LCD, Easy-Load Film Inserts, Adapters & More
- FILM TO JPEG IN SECONDS – Powerful 14/22MP KODAK Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives & Slides to JPEG Digital Files - NOTE; THE SCANZA WILL NOT CONVERT FILMS OTHER THEN 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives
- LARGE, BRIGHT 3.5” TFT LCD – High Definition Built-In Color Display Features Adjustable Brightness & Convenient Tilt for Easy Operation & Image Viewing
- AN ADAPTER FOR EVERYTHING – Unit Arrives w/Multiple Film Inserts & Adapters for Fast, Flexible Operation; Big One-Touch Buttons Allow for One-Step Scan & Save
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE – Includes Helpful Tray & Insert Directory; Easily Edit Image RGB & Resolution, Browse Gallery [SD Card NOT Included, supports up to 128GB] & More
- CABLES & EXTRAS INCLUDED – Mac & PC Compatible Converter Comes w/USB Power Cable, HDMI Cable, AC Adapter, Video Cable & FREE Film Cleaning Brush. Use the included brush to also clean the light box of dust and speckles, to avoid marks on the scanned images.
DIGITNOW Digital Film & Slide Scanner, Converts 35mm, 110 & 126 and Super 8 Films & 8mm Film Negatives & Slides to 22 Megapixel JPEG Images Includes 4.3 Inch TFT LCD Display
- USB Transfer: Please note you must have an SD card to operate this unit. Built-in 128M memory and external memory card supports up to 128GB(not included) that allows you to convert even more of your high resolution images to your computer, laptop, smartphone and tablet.
- All-in-One Film Scanner: Converts 35mm, 110 Film, 126KPK and Super 8 Slides & Negatives to JPEG Digital Files.
- High resolution: Fast and High quality 22 Megapixel Scanning Instant Capturing Technology Digitizes High resolution JPG Files Within Seconds.
- Easy to Use: touch Operation Takes Just 1 to 2 Seconds, stand-Alone and no computer or software required, 4.3 "TFT color screen or directly onto your television with HDMI cable(not included). Instant preview and Resolution, Brightness, Coloration & editing your photos.
- Large 4.3" LCD Screen: High Definition Built-In Display helps you operate the scanner, view slideshows and edit images easily.
KODAK Mini Digital Film & Slide Scanner – Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Film Negatives & Slides to 22 Megapixel JPEG Images – Includes - 2.4 LCD Screen – Easy Load Film Adapters
1 used from $94.99
- AMAZING MINIATURE FILM SCANNER – All-in-One Device Lets You Scan, View, Edit, Convert & Save Old 135, 126, 110, Super 8 & Monochrome Negatives & Slides; Turn Your Old Pictures Into Sharp, Clear, Detailed Color or Black & White JPEG Files
- MULTIPLE ADAPTERS FOR FAST LOADING – Enjoy Maximum Compatibility & Ease of Conversion w/ a Variety of Adapters Designed for Fast, Continuous Loading; Improve Quality Up to 14/22MP w/ Adjustable Brightness, Color & Reverse/Flip
- UPDATED USER INTERFACE WITH 2.4” LCD – Dedicated Scan & Home Buttons Provide Easy One-Press Scanning & Quicker Menu Navigation; View & Edit Current Slide or Gallery Pictures on the Color Display [Internal Memory Holds Up to 128MB]
- MEMORIES FOR THE NEW MILLENNIUM – Use Any SD Card Up to 32GB [Not Included] Perfect for Enhancing & Printing Old Photos & Sharing Old Film Formats on Social Media
- 3-IN-1 INTERNATIONAL ADAPTER & MORE – Extended Accessories Pack Includes Universal Power Source for US, EU & UK, Cleaning Wand, USB Cable & TV Cable Power Adapter; View Images Big Screen TV, Etc.
Best 35 film scanners Buying Guide
Before you buy a 35 film scanners , you should clarify your doubts in advance. Get help from other users’ opinions. Are there other things to consider besides the details described? Is the color correct, as you saw in the picture of the online shop? What is the actual content? Does the product still work after being exposed to water?
These are all questions that you as a consumer will surely ask. The manufacturers certainly want to achieve high sales with their products. The better known the brand is, the better the products are. Of course, there are also small and unknown brands that offer high quality products.
Therefore, pay attention to additional purchasing criteria. After all, it’s obvious that price is a deciding factor. If the price is not proportional to the quality, I recommend that you buy another product.
Just consider my rankings for best 35 film scanners above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours. Hope you can choose the best for you. Thanks for your reading. Have a nice day !