Best 35 mm films review 2021 – Top Pick
Don’t BUY before reading my 35 mm films review first. It will save your time and money!
Best 35 mm films list 2021. Detail review below the list:
Kodak Ultramax 400 Color Print Film 36 Exp. 35mm DX 400 135-36 (108 Pics) (Pack of 3), Basic
- 3 pack Kodak Ultra Max 400 Color print film 36 exp. 35mm DX 400 135-36 (108 pics)
- Country of Origin:China
- Package weight:4.0 lb
- Package dimensions:4.32"L x 9.65"W x 19.05"H
Fuji Superia X-TRA 3 Pack ISO 400 36 Exp. 35mm Film, Total 108 Exposures
1 used from $36.00
- Fujifilm Superia X-tra 400 asa 36 exposure 35mm Film 3 Pack
3 Rolls Kodak UltraMax 400 35mm Film GC24 135-24 Exp Gold Color Print
- You will receive 3 rolls
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in C-41 Process
- Rich Saturation, Optimized Skin Tones
- Cold stored film gives an awesome vintage look
Kodak 6033971 Gold 200 Film (Purple/Yellow) - 3 Rolls - 24 Exposures Per Roll
- Bright, colorful prints
- High-quality results when scanned for digital outputs
- Great prints from digital zoom and crop images
Plustek OpticFilm 8100-35mm Negative Film/Slide Scanner with 7200 DPI and 48-bit Output. Bundle Silverfast SE Plus 8.8, Support Mac and Windows
- 35mm Slide and Negative film support - Digitizes 35mm Negatives and Slides with 7200 DPI (69 Megapixels) and 48-bit color output.
- Suit for silver based black-and-white film and Kodachrome film. SRDx can correcting the scratches on the film, AACO can lightens shadow areas, without changing mid-tones and highlights.
- 3.6D high DYNAMIC RANGE with Multi-Exposure -reveals more shadow details and creates less image noise.
- Powerful software include - bundles with Plustek QuickScan and LaserSoft Imaging Silverfast SE Plus 8 ( US 119 )
- Support Windows 7/ 8/ 10 and Mac OS 10.6.x ~ 10.14.x (Mojave) , user can download driver from Plustek website.
Ilford 1574577 HP5 Plus, Black and White Print Film, 35 mm, ISO 400, 36 Exposures (Pack of 3)
- Black and White Film
Archival Storage Sheets 35-7B25 for 35mm Film Negatives 7 Strips 25 Pack
- Holds seven 35mm strips of 4 frames, 28 frames total
- Exclusive thin backing coupled with high clarity allows you to make quality contact sheets without removing or handling negatives
- Contact prints on 8.5 x 11 in with 3 mil top sheet and 1.8 mil bottom sheet
- Strong continuous seams prevent negative hang up
- Archival quality polyethylene - NO PVC - safe for long term storage
Canon EOS Rebel K2 SLR 35mm Film Camera with EF 28-90mm III Electronic Auto Focus Lens
18 used from $75.00
- 35-zone metering system linked to 7-point high speed autofocus system
- 12 shooting modes including 7 programmed image control modes
- Advanced E-TTL flash metering system
- Futuristic styling, innovative control layout and large LCD panel
- Standard 28 to 90 mm (3.2x) zoom lens
KODAK Ultramax 400 Color Negative Film (ISO 400) 35mm 24-Exposures - 2 Pack (2 Items)
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Two Kodak GC/UltraMax 400 Color Negative Film (35mm Roll Film, 24 Exposures)
- MAXIMUM VERSATILITY: Great pictures in sunlight or low light, in action or still
- FILM TYPE: Clear, vibrant pictures with ISO 400-speed color print film
- IMPROVED COLOR REPRODUCTION: Bright, vibrant prints and consistent color under most lighting conditions
- EXCELLENT SHARPNESS AND FINE GRAIN: Provides high-quality pictures that you'll be proud to share with others, even when enlarged
Kodak 6034052 Ultra Max 400 Film (Blue/Yellow)
- This offer is for 3 24 exposure rolls of Kodak Color Print Film ISO 400.
- Great pictures in sunlight or low light, in action or still; The world"s most versatile 400-speed film choice.
- Great pictures in a wide range of lighting conditions; Better pictures in low light; Sharper pictures with moving subjects; Extended flash range for better flash pictures; Reduced effect of "camera shake"; Better depth of focus capabilities.
- Bright, vibrant prints; Consistent color under most lighting conditions.
Best 35 mm films Buying Guide
Before you buy a 35 mm films , you should clarify your doubts in advance. Get help from other users’ opinions. Are there other things to consider besides the details described? Is the color correct, as you saw in the picture of the online shop? What is the actual content? Does the product still work after being exposed to water?
These are all questions that you as a consumer will surely ask. The manufacturers certainly want to achieve high sales with their products. The better known the brand is, the better the products are. Of course, there are also small and unknown brands that offer high quality products.
Therefore, pay attention to additional purchasing criteria. After all, it’s obvious that price is a deciding factor. If the price is not proportional to the quality, I recommend that you buy another product.
With the best 35 mm films review & guide above. I hope you find the best product easier. Thanks for taking the time to read my article