Best 35 mm scanners review 2021 – Top Pick
Don’t BUY before reading my 35 mm scanners review first. It will save your time and money!
Best 35 mm scanners list 2021. Detail review below the list:
Negative Film : Scanner and converter
- Import your picture from gallery or take a photo with camera
- Edit your photo and you can save.
- Share with your friends via email, facebook ,whatsApp or other social networks
Magnasonic All-in-One High Resolution 22MP Film Scanner, Converts 35mm/126KPK/110/Super 8 Films, Slides, Negatives into Digital Photos, Vibrant 2.4" LCD Screen, Impressive 128MB Built-in Memory
2 used from $69.91
- Effortlessly convert your 35mm, 126KPK,110, Super 8 and Negatives into premium high resolution 22MP digital photo JPEG files. Still images only, not video. Relive and share your memories in no time with only the push of a button.
- View your scanned slides and films with the built-in, vibrant full color, 2.4 inch LCD screen or directly onto your television with the included Video Out TV cable. No computer is needed to transform your slides from outdated to updated.
- Thanks to the generous 128MB of built-in memory, save up to 100 images directly onto the All-in-One Converter. The easy to use SD card slot expansion allows you to hold even more of your high resolution images until you are ready to transfer them to your computer, smartphone, tablet or digital picture frame.
- Quickly and seamlessly scan all your film without the need to precut into strips and painfully line up correctly. When teamed up with the one-touch scanning software you can go from loading to saving in less than 5 seconds.
- Start editing your photos right out of the box with the easy to use plug-and-play interface. No complicated computer software or driver installation needed.
Plustek OpticFilm 8200i AI - 35mm Film & Slides Scanner. IT 8 Calibration Target + SilverFast Ai Studio 8.8, 7200 dpi Resolution 64Bit HDRi , Mac/PC
- Built in infrared channel can detect dust and scratches on the surface of the original negatives and slides. It is highly useful for defect removal without retouching the images
- Bundles Lasersoft Imageing SilverFast Ai Studio 8 ( US 299 )
- Standard IT8 Calibration Target (ISO 12641-1 compliant 1997) helps you ensures accurate color results , reducing the need for repeated scans or extensive post processing color correction
- HDRi function - captures this information into a 64bit color HDRi file or a 32bit greyscale HDRi file
- Support Windows 7/ 8/ 10 and Mac OS 10.6.x ~ 10.14.x (Mojave) , user can download driver from Plustek website.
Pacific Image Image PrimeFilm XEs Super Edition 35mm Slide & Film Scanner
- New Color Enhancement Technology --Sharpness & Color improvements; Displays more details
- New Fast Scan Mode - Will offer 40% faster scan speeds.
- Multi Pass Exposure / Multi Sampling - Produces the highest quality image output
KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen, Convert Color & B&W Negatives & Slides 35mm, 126, 110 Film Negatives & Slides to High Resolution 22MP JPEG Digital Photos
- SAVE OLD PHOTO MEMORIES: 14/22MP Digital Film Scanner Lets You View, Edit & Convert Your Old Color & B&W Negatives [135, 110, 126mm] & 50mm Slides [135, 110, 126mm] to Digital Files & Save Directly to SD Card (NOT INCLUDED)
- 5” LCD DISPLAY WITH GALLERY MODE: Features Large, Crystal-Clear Screen with Wide Viewing Angle for Instantly Previewing & Editing Photos | Great for Sharing with Friends & Family or Using as an Elegant Digital Picture Frame in Home or Office
- CONVENIENT EASY-LOAD FILM INSERTS: Quick-Feeding Tray Technology Allows for Continuous Loading Action, Making Scanning Fast & Simple! Includes 50mm Slide Holder, Adapters for 135, 110 & 126 Films, Cleaning Brush, USB & HDMI Cables
- EDITING WITH A SINGLE TOUCH: Advanced Capture Software Enhances, Resizes & Converts Photos Via Easy ‘Scan’ Button—No Complex Screens or Settings! | Easy Options Let You Choose Film Type, Adjust Color/Brightness & Assign Date/Time
- SUPER CHIC. UBER COMPATIBLE: Device Handles All Your Old Slides & Negatives, Supports SD or SDHC Cards [Up to 32GB] (NOT INCLUDED) & Connects to Any Type-C USB-Enabled Computer | Gorgeous Design Blends Seamlessly w/ Your Home Décor
Film Negative Scanner 22 MP 110 135 126KPK Super 8 Negative Photo Scanner 35mm Slide Film Scanner Digital Film Converter High Resolution 22MP 2.4" LCD(White)
- High Effective speed-load adapter enables smooth and fast loading, convert the 35mm/135, 110, 126Kpk and super 8 films, slides & negatives into digital JPEG format. Video Out for TV Connection (Cable Included); Mac & PC Compatible.
- Stand-Alone and No Computer Required: Save your old film/slides to internal memory or SD card(up to 32GB, not included) and support image preview, playback and edit functions adjust exposure and colors without computer software. Built-in software interpolater adjust and improve the quality to 22 megapixels.
- Easy to use: simply push the old films or slides into the device, press the "Scan" button when ready, it will turn the films or slides into digital photos. You can view and edit photos right on the scanner. Once the image appears on the screen, use the flip and reverse functions to change orientation.
- 2.4 Inch LCD Screen: View the scanned photos directly on hte integrated 2. 4” color LCD screen, or directly onto your Mac, PC or television with the included USB /TV cable. Easy to operate for elderly.
- Compact and Lightweight: Dimension is 87(L)X86.5(W)X102.5(H)mm. Portable carry, suitable for office and home application, portable and mini keep your precious photo eternity. And you can also help your parents or grandparents to keep and share the old family photos with the younger generation. A step-by-step instruction manual is included. It's definitely the best Christmas gift.
Plustek OpticFilm 135i - Automatic Film & Slide Scanner, Batch converts 35mm Slides & Film Negatives, Support 3rd Party Editing Software Export with 7200 dpi Resolution and Infrared Dust/Scratch Remo
- OF 135i can automatic batch convert 35mm Slides and Negative film, perfect for people who have shoes box full of negatives and slides
- 7200 x 7200 dpi (69 Megapixels) for 35mm Negative film and mounted slides. 48-bit input, 24/48-bit output (Nov-20 ,Mac version is 3600dpi , we will release new vision soon)
- Built-in infrared channel can detect dust and scratches on the surface of the original negatives and slides. It is highly useful for defect removal without retouching the images.
- Support export to 3rd party image editing software. For example: Adobe Photoshop or GIMP. User can setting in preference and about export after scan.
- Support Windows 7/ 8/ 10 and Mac OS 10.10.x ~ 10.15.x (Catalina), user can download driver from Plustek website. Item with 2 year limited warranty.
Brother ImageCenter ADS-2800W Wireless Document Scanner, Multi-Page Scanning, Color Touchscreen, Integrated Image Optimization, High-Precision Scanning, Continuous Scan Mode, Black
- FAST SCANNING: Scan single and double-sided materials in a single pass, in both black-and-white and color, at speeds of up to 40 pages per minute
- MULTI-PAGE SCANNING FEATURES: Select 2-in-1 mode to capture 11″ × 17″ documents or continuous scan mode to scan unlimited pages into a single file
- FLEXIBLE MEDIA HANDLING: Scan photos, documents, receipts, embossed plastic cards, business cards, and more in color and black and white
- DIRECT SCANNING VIA WIRELESS: The wireless networking with Web Connect allows direct scanning to cloud applications, including Google Drive and more
- Operating system compatibility is windows xp 32-bit only, windows vista, windows 7, windows 8, windows 8.1, windows 10, mac OS X v10.8.x and up and linux
Magnasonic All-in-One 22MP Film Scanner with Large 5" Display & HDMI, Converts 35mm/126/110/Super 8 Film & 135/126/110 Slides into Digital Photos, Built-in Memory (FS71)
1 used from $99.91
- PRESERVE OLD MEMORIES - Quickly and easily converts 35mm/110/126/Super 8 film negatives & 135/126/110 slides into high resolution 22MP digital JPEG files
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO VIEW - Using the stunning 5" LCD screen, view your film, slides & scanned images directly on the scanner or use an HDMI cable (not included) to view on your TV or monitor
- BUILT-IN MEMORY & SD CARD SLOT - With a convenient 128MB internal memory and an SD card slot for up to 128GB of expandable memory you'll be able to scan and save a lifetime of photos
- NO COMPUTER NEEDED - No complicated or expensive photo-editing software or driver installation required, you can adjust brightness, RGB color correction, flip and mirror directly on the scanner
- FAST & EASY SCANNING - Simple setup for frustration-free operation to effortlessly scan your photos in less than 5 seconds each with the included fast-loading film trays
Wolverine 8mm & Super 8 Reels to Digital MovieMaker Pro Film Digitizer, Film Scanner, 8mm Film Scanner, Black (MM100PRO)
- A fully automated apparatus to digitize 8 and Super 8 movie Reels (no sound and no split 16mm). Frame-by-Frame digitizing for high-quality digital conversion.
- Stand-alone machine, no computer, no software or Drivers are required. Scans and directly saves digital movies into SD/SDHC cards (32GB max, not included)
- Converts 8 and Super 8 movies into 1080P mjpeg-4 (MP4) digital video files.
- Compatible with all windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
- Playback direct to tv's using the included TV cable.
Best 35 mm scanners Buying Guide
Before you buy a 35 mm scanners , you should clarify your doubts in advance. Get help from other users’ opinions. Are there other things to consider besides the details described? Is the color correct, as you saw in the picture of the online shop? What is the actual content? Does the product still work after being exposed to water?
These are all questions that you as a consumer will surely ask. The manufacturers certainly want to achieve high sales with their products. The better known the brand is, the better the products are. Of course, there are also small and unknown brands that offer high quality products.
Therefore, pay attention to additional purchasing criteria. After all, it’s obvious that price is a deciding factor. If the price is not proportional to the quality, I recommend that you buy another product.
With the best 35 mm scanners review & guide above. I hope you find the best product easier. Thanks for taking the time to read my article