Best 35mm films review 2021 – Top Pick
Don’t BUY before reading my 35mm films review first. It will save your time and money!
Best 35mm films list 2021. Detail review below the list:
Kodak Ultramax 400 Color Print Film 36 Exp. 35mm DX 400 135-36 (108 Pics) (Pack of 3), Basic
- 3 pack Kodak Ultra Max 400 Color print film 36 exp. 35mm DX 400 135-36 (108 pics)
- Country of Origin:China
- Package weight:4.0 lb
- Package dimensions:4.32"L x 9.65"W x 19.05"H
4x Kodak UltraMax 400 Speed 35mm 36 Exposures Film
- 4 Rolls / 36 Exposures / 400 Speed
- 35mm / ISO 400
- Process C-41
Fuji Superia X-TRA 3 Pack ISO 400 36 Exp. 35mm Film, Total 108 Exposures
1 used from $36.00
- Fujifilm Superia X-tra 400 asa 36 exposure 35mm Film 3 Pack
Fujifilm Fujicolor 200 Color Negative Film ISO 200, 35mm Size, 36 Exposure, CA-36 3 pack
- Excellent consistency & Excellent processing robustness.
- High sharpness and high resolution.
- Designed for exposure by daylight and electronic flash.
- ISO 200
- 36 Exposures
5 Rolls Fuji C200 35mm Film 135-36 FujiColor Fujifilm Color Print 2014
- You will receive 5 rolls
- ISO 200 Film
- Fuji C200 Fujicolor Film (Same as Agfa Vista)
- Expiration 12/2014, Cold stored and gives amazing results
- 36 Exposures per roll
Ritz Camera Kodak Tri-X 400TX Professional Black & White Film ISO 400, 35mm, 24 Exposures (3 Pack)
- Fine grain, high sharpness.
- Medium contrast, moderate degree of enlargement.
- ISO 400. Wide exposure latitude. 24 exposures
- Black-and-white panchromatic film
- Produces excellent gradation and brilliant highlights
Kodak Pro Image 100 Professional ISO 160, 35mm, 36 Exposures, Color Negative Film (5 Roll perPack)
1 used from $45.49
- Outstanding flesh-tone reproduction, color accuracy, and saturation.
- Intended for room temperature storage.
- Excellent latent-image keeping characteristics.
- Printing characteristics similar to those of Kodak gold films.
- The film of choice for portrait and social photographers.
Archival Storage Sheets 35-7B25 for 35mm Film Negatives 7 Strips 25 Pack
- Holds seven 35mm strips of 4 frames, 28 frames total
- Exclusive thin backing coupled with high clarity allows you to make quality contact sheets without removing or handling negatives
- Contact prints on 8.5 x 11 in with 3 mil top sheet and 1.8 mil bottom sheet
- Strong continuous seams prevent negative hang up
- Archival quality polyethylene - NO PVC - safe for long term storage
Ilford 1574577 HP5 Plus, Black and White Print Film, 35 mm, ISO 400, 36 Exposures (Pack of 3)
- Black and White Film
Yashica MF-1 Snapshot Art 35mm Film Camera Set (Prussian Blue)
- CAMERA TYPE: YASHICA MF-1 Snapshot Art is a simple 35mm film camera with a shutter speed of 1/120s
- FOCUSING RANGE: It offers a focusing range from 1m to infinity
- LENS: YASHICA MF-1’s lens offers a focal length of 31mm with f/11 aperture
- BUILT-IN FLASH: Use the internal flash to get perfect snapshots even in low light
- INCLUDED FILM: Pair the MF-1 Snapshot Art with the included YASHICA 400 35mm negative film for street snaps
Best 35mm films Buying Guide
Before you buy a 35mm films , you should clarify your doubts in advance. Get help from other users’ opinions. Are there other things to consider besides the details described? Is the color correct, as you saw in the picture of the online shop? What is the actual content? Does the product still work after being exposed to water?
These are all questions that you as a consumer will surely ask. The manufacturers certainly want to achieve high sales with their products. The better known the brand is, the better the products are. Of course, there are also small and unknown brands that offer high quality products.
Therefore, pay attention to additional purchasing criteria. After all, it’s obvious that price is a deciding factor. If the price is not proportional to the quality, I recommend that you buy another product.
With the best 35mm films review & guide above. I hope you find the best product easier. Thanks for taking the time to read my article