Best 35mm slide scanners review 2021 – Top Pick
Don’t BUY before reading my 35mm slide scanners review first. It will save your time and money!
Best 35mm slide scanners list 2021. Detail review below the list:
KODAK SCANZA Digital Film & Slide Scanner - Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Film Negatives & Slides to JPEG - Includes Large Tilt-Up 3.5" LCD, Easy-Load Film Inserts, Adapters & More
- FILM TO JPEG IN SECONDS – Powerful 14/22MP KODAK Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives & Slides to JPEG Digital Files - NOTE; THE SCANZA WILL NOT CONVERT FILMS OTHER THEN 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives
- LARGE, BRIGHT 3.5” TFT LCD – High Definition Built-In Color Display Features Adjustable Brightness & Convenient Tilt for Easy Operation & Image Viewing
- AN ADAPTER FOR EVERYTHING – Unit Arrives w/Multiple Film Inserts & Adapters for Fast, Flexible Operation; Big One-Touch Buttons Allow for One-Step Scan & Save
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE – Includes Helpful Tray & Insert Directory; Easily Edit Image RGB & Resolution, Browse Gallery [SD Card NOT Included, supports up to 128GB] & More
- CABLES & EXTRAS INCLUDED – Mac & PC Compatible Converter Comes w/USB Power Cable, HDMI Cable, AC Adapter, Video Cable & FREE Film Cleaning Brush. Use the included brush to also clean the light box of dust and speckles, to avoid marks on the scanned images.
KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen, Convert Color & B&W Negatives & Slides 35mm, 126, 110 Film Negatives & Slides to High Resolution 22MP JPEG Digital Photos
- SAVE OLD PHOTO MEMORIES: 14/22MP Digital Film Scanner Lets You View, Edit & Convert Your Old Color & B&W Negatives [135, 110, 126mm] & 50mm Slides [135, 110, 126mm] to Digital Files & Save Directly to SD Card (NOT INCLUDED)
- 5” LCD DISPLAY WITH GALLERY MODE: Features Large, Crystal-Clear Screen with Wide Viewing Angle for Instantly Previewing & Editing Photos | Great for Sharing with Friends & Family or Using as an Elegant Digital Picture Frame in Home or Office
- CONVENIENT EASY-LOAD FILM INSERTS: Quick-Feeding Tray Technology Allows for Continuous Loading Action, Making Scanning Fast & Simple! Includes 50mm Slide Holder, Adapters for 135, 110 & 126 Films, Cleaning Brush, USB & HDMI Cables
- EDITING WITH A SINGLE TOUCH: Advanced Capture Software Enhances, Resizes & Converts Photos Via Easy ‘Scan’ Button—No Complex Screens or Settings! | Easy Options Let You Choose Film Type, Adjust Color/Brightness & Assign Date/Time
- SUPER CHIC. UBER COMPATIBLE: Device Handles All Your Old Slides & Negatives, Supports SD or SDHC Cards [Up to 32GB] (NOT INCLUDED) & Connects to Any Type-C USB-Enabled Computer | Gorgeous Design Blends Seamlessly w/ Your Home Décor
ClearClick Virtuoso 2.0 (Second Generation) 22MP Film & Slide Scanner with Extra Large 5" LCD Screen - Convert 35mm, 110, 126 Slides and Negatives to Digital Photos
- Quickly & Easily Scan Your Old Film, Slides, & Negatives to Digital Photos at 22 MegaPixels (Interpolated) - SD Card Not Included
- Extra Large 5" Preview Screen - See Your Photos in "Real Time" As You Scan
- Works with 35mm, 110, & 126 Negatives and 50mm Slides - No Computer or Drivers Required
- Mini HDMI Output - Output To TV As You Scan or View Scanned Photos After You Scan (Mini HDMI Cable Not Included)
- Full 2-Year Warranty From ClearClick (Extendable To 3 Years With Product Registration) & Free Tech Support from ClearClick, a USA-Based Small Business
Plustek OpticFilm 8200i SE , 35mm Film & Slide Scanner. 7200 dpi / 48-bit Output. Integrated Infrared Dust/Scratch Removal. Bundle Silverfast SE Plus 8.8 , Support Mac and PC.
- Built-in infrared channel can detect dust and scratches on the surface of the original negatives and slides. It is highly useful for defect removal without retouching the images.
- 7200 x 7200 dpi (69 Megapixels) for 35mm Negative film and mounted slides. 48-bit input, 24/48-bit output
- Up to 3.6 Dynamic Range Enhanced Multi-Exposure Function for improved image quality 64-bit hardware and software support
- Powerful software include - bundles with Plustek QuickScan and LaserSoft Imaging Silverfast SE Plus 8 ( US 119 )
- Support Windows 7/ 8/ 10 and Mac OS 10.7.x ~ 10.14.x (Mojave), user can download driver from Plustek website.
DIGITNOW 22MP All-in-1 Film & Slide Scanner, Converts 35mm 135 110 126 and Super 8 Films/Slides/Negatives to Digital JPG Photos, Built-in 128MB Memory, 2.4 LCD Screen
- Converts 35mm/135, 110, 126Kpk and super 8 films, slides & negatives into digital JPEG format within 2 seconds.
- Stand-Alone and no computer required, tranfers your old film/slides to Color or Black&White picture in SD card(up to 32GB, not included) and supports to adjust the brightness or color of image.
- With software interpolation, digitized photo quality up to 22 megapixels
- Mac & PC compatible, transfers High resolution Images to your computer, laptop, smartphone and tablet
- View the scanned photos directly on integrated 2. 4” color LCD screen, or connect it to TV for larger screen display. Easy to operate for elderly.
DIGITNOW! 135 Film Negative Scanner High Resolution Slide Viewer,Convert 35mm Film &Slide to Digital JPEG Save into SD Card, with Slide Mounts Feeder No Computer/Software Required
1 used from $53.97
- Includes adjustable rapid slide feeder; Once you digitize them into JPG files they can be copied, moved, duplicated freely with a simple click of a mouse.
- 5/10 Mega Pixel Stand alone Film/Slide, scan film to your SD card(up to 32GB SDHC) in 1800DPI high resolution
- USB 2.0 interface Convert Video Cable to TV out feature: NTSC/PAL
- Display is 2.4 inch TFT LCD screen (480x234)on the bottom, you can make the adjustment conveniently
- Operation system: Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8，10，Mac OS
Plustek OpticFilm 8200i AI - 35mm Film & Slides Scanner. IT 8 Calibration Target + SilverFast Ai Studio 8.8, 7200 dpi Resolution 64Bit HDRi , Mac/PC
- Built in infrared channel can detect dust and scratches on the surface of the original negatives and slides. It is highly useful for defect removal without retouching the images
- Bundles Lasersoft Imageing SilverFast Ai Studio 8 ( US 299 )
- Standard IT8 Calibration Target (ISO 12641-1 compliant 1997) helps you ensures accurate color results , reducing the need for repeated scans or extensive post processing color correction
- HDRi function - captures this information into a 64bit color HDRi file or a 32bit greyscale HDRi file
- Support Windows 7/ 8/ 10 and Mac OS 10.6.x ~ 10.14.x (Mojave) , user can download driver from Plustek website.
Wolverine F2D Saturn Digital Film & Slide Scanner - Converts 120 Medium Format, 127 Film, Microfiche, 35mm Negatives & Slides to Digital JPEG - Large 4.3" LCD w/HDMI Output (Blue)
1 used from $143.92
- Wolverine F2D Saturn Digital Film & Slide Scanner - FILM & SLIDES TO DIGITAL JPEG IN SECONDS – Powerful 20MP Wolverine Digital Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 127 Slides & Negatives, 120 Film Negatives (2.5" x 1.75", 2.5" x 2.5", 2.5" x 3.0", 2.5" x 3.5") and Microfiche to JPEG Digital Files
- Powerful 20MP Wolverine Digital Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 127 Slides & Negatives, 120 Film Negatives (2.5" x 1.75", 2.5" x 2.5", 2.5" x 3.0", 2.5" x 3.5") and Microfiche to JPEG Digital Files
- LARGE, BRIGHT 4.3” COLOR LCD – HD Built-In Color Display Features Adjustable Brightness. Easy Operation & Image Viewing and scanning.
- HDMI Output jack to view images on TV/Monitor in High Definition.
Film Negative Scanner 22 MP 110 135 126KPK Super 8 Negative Photo Scanner 35mm Slide Film Scanner Digital Film Converter High Resolution 22MP 2.4" LCD(White)
- High Effective speed-load adapter enables smooth and fast loading, convert the 35mm/135, 110, 126Kpk and super 8 films, slides & negatives into digital JPEG format. Video Out for TV Connection (Cable Included); Mac & PC Compatible.
- Stand-Alone and No Computer Required: Save your old film/slides to internal memory or SD card(up to 32GB, not included) and support image preview, playback and edit functions adjust exposure and colors without computer software. Built-in software interpolater adjust and improve the quality to 22 megapixels.
- Easy to use: simply push the old films or slides into the device, press the "Scan" button when ready, it will turn the films or slides into digital photos. You can view and edit photos right on the scanner. Once the image appears on the screen, use the flip and reverse functions to change orientation.
- 2.4 Inch LCD Screen: View the scanned photos directly on hte integrated 2. 4” color LCD screen, or directly onto your Mac, PC or television with the included USB /TV cable. Easy to operate for elderly.
- Compact and Lightweight: Dimension is 87(L)X86.5(W)X102.5(H)mm. Portable carry, suitable for office and home application, portable and mini keep your precious photo eternity. And you can also help your parents or grandparents to keep and share the old family photos with the younger generation. A step-by-step instruction manual is included. It's definitely the best Christmas gift.
Wolverine F2D Saturn Digital Film & Slide Scanner - Converts 120 Medium Format, 127 Film, Microfiche, 35mm Negatives & Slides to Digital - 4.3" LCD, 16GB SD Card, Z-Cloth & HDMI Cable Included (Blue)
- Wolverine F2D Saturn Digital Film & Slide Scanner - Converts 120 Medium Format, 127 Film, Microfiche, 35mm Negatives & Slides to Digital JPEG - 4.3" LCD w/HDMI Output, 16GB SD Card & Z-Cloth (Blue)
Best 35mm slide scanners Buying Guide
Before you buy a 35mm slide scanners , you should clarify your doubts in advance. Get help from other users’ opinions. Are there other things to consider besides the details described? Is the color correct, as you saw in the picture of the online shop? What is the actual content? Does the product still work after being exposed to water?
These are all questions that you as a consumer will surely ask. The manufacturers certainly want to achieve high sales with their products. The better known the brand is, the better the products are. Of course, there are also small and unknown brands that offer high quality products.
Therefore, pay attention to additional purchasing criteria. After all, it’s obvious that price is a deciding factor. If the price is not proportional to the quality, I recommend that you buy another product.
With the best 35mm slide scanners review & guide above. I hope you find the best product easier. Thanks for taking the time to read my article