Best 3d printer filaments review 2021 – Top Pick
Don’t BUY before reading my 3d printer filaments review first. It will save your time and money!
Best 3d printer filaments list 2021. Detail review below the list:
HATCHBOX PLA 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 1 kg Spool, 1.75 mm, Black, Pack of 1
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C - 220°C
- Spool Diameter: 7.88" - Spool Width: 2.69" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
ANYCUBIC Mega S 3D Printer, Upgrade FDM 3D Printer with Extruder and Suspended Filament Rack + Free Test PLA Filament, Works with TPU/PLA/ABS, 8.27''(L)x8.27''(W)x8.07''(H) Printing Size
- Works Out Of the Box, 3 steps to set up ANYCUBIC Mega S 3D printer with 8 screws and 3 cables for minutes, not only meets fast assembly needs for expert users but also friendly use to beginners, The rigid metal frame can minimize the shaking to improve the print quality
- Upgraded Extruder Design, Titan extruder provides precise extrusion for your 3D printing with solid filament drive and overall mechanical design compatible with most filaments, greatly reducing the clogging risk and improving printing accuracy
- Resume Print and Sensor Detection, Mega S 3D Printer can resume printing after power outage or any other unexpected stoppage, One click to resume from the last recorded position when suffering power outages, And the sensor pauses prints and sets off an alarm when you run out of filament which greatly saves time and cost, printing volume reaches 8.27 x 8.27 x 8.07 inches
- ANYCUBIC Ultrabase, Patented 3D printer printing platform surface coated with patented microporous coating, with excellent adhesion when printing and then effortlessly falls off the bed when it cools to room temp at the end of the print
- More Function, TFT Touch Screen, As responsive as operating on the phone, All ANYCUBIC 3D printers backed with lifetime technical support and 24 hours professional customer service
SUNLU PETG 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, 1 kg Spool, 1.75 mm, Black
- 【High Compatibility 1.75mm】SUNLU PETG filament is high Compatible with 3D Printers and 3D Pens that use 1.75MM filament. Such as:SUNLU,3D Hero,Anycubic,Ante,Geetech,Prusa, Makerbot,etc.
- 【SUNLU PETG Recommend】Printing Temp. at 200-220°C(heating plate temp. at 60-80°C)can give you a smooth prints which require less calibration and give off fewer extruder issues.
- 【Easy to print&No clogging】High purity with low shrinkage,1.75mm 1KG SUNLU PETG have the advantage of Good toughness&High hardness&Zero bubbles.Delivers you a smooth print with a glossy finish,extremely high successful rate.
- 【Professional Vacuumed Sealed Packaging】 This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or moisture before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- 【Lifetime-100% Guarantee】SUNLU guarantees your purchase and will replace another 3D Printer Filament for you if you have any problem.Our After-sales service will certainly answer and solve the your questions within 24 hours.
TECBEARS PLA 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm Black, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, 1 Kg Spool, Pack of 1
1 used from $20.18
- [Premium PLA Filament] TECBEARS PLA 3D filament has the advantages of high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding, meeting your demands for different printing projects. 100% made of environment-friendly natural materials, harmless to users and the environment.
- [Clog-free & Bubble-Free] Completely dried for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re-bag, enable much smoother and more stable printing. Since the PLA filament is prone to moisture, please store it into a re-sealable aluminum foil bag after unsealing to maintain excellent printing performance.
- [Less-tangle & Wide Compatibility] Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PLA filaments tidy and easy to be fed. Works perfectly with most FDM 3d printers on the market, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and etc.
- [Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency] Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing ensure strict tolerances. Diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy + / - 0.02 mm without any exaggeration; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- [Printing Tips] Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 200°C - 230°C, Bed 60°C - 80°C. It will be your risk-free choice, please be assured that we’ll always stand behind our products.
PRILINE 1kg Wood PLA Filament 1.75 3D Printer Filament(The Layer Should be Thicker Than 0.2mm and The Nozzle Should be Bigger Than 0.4mm)
- Priline wood filament has wood powder in it
- Size: 1.75mm (Tolerance Level : ± 0.03mm) - Spool Diameter: 7.87" - Spool Width: 2.83" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
- Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 200-230°C (392-446°F), Base Plate Temperature: 0-50°C(32-122°F)
- No more durable nozzle need.But wood filament requires a .6 or larger nozzle to avoid clogging
- Refund Guarantee in 30 Days: We trust our products. If you aren't happy with our 3D printer filament, tell us and We will arrange a refund for you
ZIRO 3D Printer Filament PLA Silky Series 1.75mm 1KG(2.2lbs)， Green
- Please note: Because of the property of this material, this filament is not suitable for printing a model that has an unstable structure, such as a tiny pillar, a thin chain, etc...
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190-220℃, Heat bed 50-60℃, Print Speed 30-90mm/s
- Printed objects look as smooth and glossy as silk.
- Vacuum sealed with desiccant. Bonus - an extra reseal bag for storing used filament and a notecard
- After-sales service: Find us from the card, any question will be provided with a satisfactory solution
TRONXY XY-2 PRO with Titan Extruder 3D Printer Prusa I3 255 255 245mm,Quick and Easy Both to Install and Use, Filament Detector and Auto Level,for Beginner,Education and Home,PLA PETG TPU
- Titan version of TRONXY XY-2 PRO, normal extruder upgraded to Titan extruder, the torque of the feed is greater, and the transmission ratio is 3:1. Use high-strength engineering raw materials for injection molding products, resistant to aging, more stable feeding speed, better printing quality , and focus on optimizing the performance of printing TPU and other flexible filaments.
- Desktop printer, small footprint, large print size, very easy to install and use, only need three steps to complete the installation, the installation video can be watched at any time on Tronxy's YOUTUBE official homepage. With a 3.5-inch full-color touch screen, the interface is simple and easy to understand, making it easier during use.
- Full functions, support 1)Automatic leveling, 2)Manual leveling, 3)Filament detector, 4)Power failure resume to print functions.
- TRONXY 3D printer has undergone strict printing tests before leaving the factory. If there are filaments remaining in the nozzle, this is normal. Please rest assured.
- If there is any questions when installing and using the 3D printer, pleased don’t hesitate to contact the professional after-sales service personnel of TRONXY. We are ready to serve you (contact us: Your Amazon Buyer Account> Click Your Account> Your Orders> Find your order and click Contact Seller)
[Open Filament] da Vinci Jr Pro Wireless 3D Printer-6"x6"x6" Volume, Fully Enclosed (Includes 300g Filament, PLA/Tough PLA/PETG) - Upgradable to Print Metallic/Carbon PLA
- Print with any 3rd party 1.75 mm PLA, PETG, Metallic PLA*, and Carbon PLA* filament; *nozzle upgrade required. Standalone 3D printer with 5.9" x 5.9" x 5.9" build volume and fully enclosed design.
- XYZmaker for Pro: Comes with a powerful software tool that enables you to adjust multiple print settings such as speed, print supports, and retraction. Also compatible with G-code (from Cura and Slic3r)
- Print resolution: 20~400 microns. Optional upgrades to our Hardened Steel Nozzle and Laser Engraver Module
- Storage Temperature for filament: 0¬–38°C (32~100 °F)
- UL listed “for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: (1) specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock, (2) performance under specified conditions, (3) regulatory codes, (4) other standards, including international standards, or (5) such other conditions as UL may consider desirable.
3D Printer PLA Filament 1.75mm, LABISTS Plastic 3D Printing PLA Filament Bundle 1kg/2.2lb, 0.25KG/Spool 4 Colors (White, Red, Black, Blue)
- 【Premium 3D Printer PLA Filament】Clog-Free, Bubble-Free, Tangle-Free, Low warping, perfect 3D Printer PLA Filament 1.75mm for smooth and stable 3D printing experience, making printed parts an outstanding surface finish.
- 【4 Colors 3D Printer PLA filament】Comes with 1KG/2.2 lb 1.75mm 3D Printer red, white, blue and black PLA filament bundles, 0.25KG/Spool 4 Colors. Note: The roll hole in the middle of the filament is 1.26 inch/ 32 mm, please check whether it fit on the holder of your printers before you order it, the spools may not fit on the holder of some printers.
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】LABISTS 3D Printer PLA Filament, 1.75 mm in diameter, Minimum demission tolerance +/- 0.02mm to ensure consistent feeding and smooth printing.
- 【3D Printer PLA Filament Using Tips】 Recommend Printing Temperature: 190℃-220℃. Recommended Print Speed: 50-100mm/s.
- Note: The roll hole in the middle of the filament is 1.26 inch/ 32 mm, please check whether it fit on the holder of your printers before you order it, the spools may not fit on the holder of some printers.
Reprapper White PLA Filament for 3D Printer & 3D Pen 1.75mm (± 0.03mm) 6.6lb (3kg)
- The most popular 3D printing material - Print large volume, highly detailed parts with a great balance between strength and printability: no warping, great adhesion, no odor, and broad compatibility
- 100% tangle-free and problem-free: State-of-the-art filament, produced with laser diameter control and automatic winding system guarantees success even in the longest prints. Save time and money!
- Made in USA raw material: Only pure Natureworks Ingeo PLA is used to produce this filament for a smooth 3D printing experience. Coiled in a redesigned spool.
- Profesional-grade packed with a gift - The spools are dried and then vacuum packed in a resealable bag to preserve the filament between uses. Each box includes a useful nozzle cleaning needle as a gift
- Technical support & Guarantee - We provide slicing profiles, user guides, and technical support. All the products are hand checked and come with a guarantee. If something goes wrong, just contact us.
Best 3d printer filaments Buying Guide
Before you buy a 3d printer filaments , you should clarify your doubts in advance. Get help from other users’ opinions. Are there other things to consider besides the details described? Is the color correct, as you saw in the picture of the online shop? What is the actual content? Does the product still work after being exposed to water?
These are all questions that you as a consumer will surely ask. The manufacturers certainly want to achieve high sales with their products. The better known the brand is, the better the products are. Of course, there are also small and unknown brands that offer high quality products.
Therefore, pay attention to additional purchasing criteria. After all, it’s obvious that price is a deciding factor. If the price is not proportional to the quality, I recommend that you buy another product.
Just consider my rankings for best 3d printer filaments above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours. Hope you can choose the best for you. Thanks for your reading. Have a nice day !