Best 3d supply source 3d printing granules review 2021 – Top Pick
Don’t BUY before reading my 3d supply source 3d printing granules review first. It will save your time and money!
Best 3d supply source 3d printing granules list 2021. Detail review below the list:
Flashforge USA 3D Printing Printer PETG Filament 1.75 mm 1 KG (RED)
- Behaves as a combination of ABS and PLA
- Good tenacity, excellent hardness, high impact strength as much as 30 times more than PLA
- Excellent breaking elongation
- Corrosion resistance and weather resistance including UV
- Excellent shock resistance between layers and stress resistance - Does not yield “creamy white spot” due to stress for objects with thin walls
AVEE PLA 3D Printer Filament 1.75 mm - 1 KG / 2.2 lb. (Purple)
- Plastic: PLA (PolyLactic Acid)
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Weight: 1 KG (2.2 lb.)
- Print Temperature: 200°C - 220°C
- MADE IN THE USA
MYNT3D Elemental Copper PLA Filament for 3D Pens and 3D Printers, 1.75mm, 200g
- MYNT3D Elemental Series: Highest quality American produced PLA infused with genuine natural materials (extruded overseas)
- Contains 10% copper for the perfect blend of easy extrusion and real metal appearance
- Comes vacuum sealed and packaged on a spool for convenient use with 3D pens and 3D printers
- 200g weight, 1.75mm ±0.05
[ 5/Pack ] PLA Filament 1.75mm 3D Printer Consumables Filamento Impresora 3D, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 1kg/pcs(White, Black, Orange, Yellow, Blue)
- 【5 Colors PLA filament】Come with orange, white, yellow, blue, black colors, each PLA net weight is 1kg, in total 5kg.
- 【Tidy and Eco Friendly】Unique tidy technology helps 100% avoid tangle. Meanwhile it's clog-free, bubble-free, smooth printing. PLA is made from corn, it's degradable and has no pollution to the environment.
- 【More Soft】Our filament is more soft and it won't become fragile easily, you can keep it for a long time.
- 【Double Protection】Every filament is first covered with protective film and then vaccum sealed, double protection.
- 【Recommended Setting】 Nozzle Temp: 200-230℃. Platform Temp:50-60℃. Print Speed: 50-80mm/s.
Stronghero3D PETG Premium PETG Plus 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm 1kg(2.2lbs) for Ender3 Cr10 Creality3D Anet A8
- Stronghero3D PETG filament 1.75mm black,petg plus, better layers bonding, most reasonable price
- Same quality as other high price PETG,tough, easy to print
- Printing Tip,hair spray for heat bed,first layer nozzle higher than PLA,print at low speed
- PETG raw material from Korean SK 2012,Print temp nozzle 230-250 degree, heat bed 50-75 degree,accuracy +/-0.05mm, net weight 1kg
- PETG net weight 1kg, true black,shiny smooth surface
PLA 3D Filament 1.75mm, Sparkle Glitter PLA Filament Twinkling Blue 1KG Spool, PLA Twinkling Black Filament
- ▷【Glitter Sparkle PLA Filament】Enotepad pla twinkling blue, a nice translucent blue with very well defined silver metalflake in it. Sparkles 3d pla filament makes your project stand out of the rest.
- ▷【PLA Filament No Nozzle Jamming 】Purity PLA filament raw materials and high precision diameter tolerance, 1.75mm +/-0.02mm. Strict control of uniform PLA filament diameter and selection of high-quality raw materials to avoid nozzle jamming caused by impurities and diameters. Easy handling, minimal deformation.
- ▷【Premium Quality 1.75MM PLA Filament 】Get smooth extrusion. Uniform winding of 3D printer filament free of getting tangle. Upgrade PLA filament high toughness and strong layer adhesion leads to the first perfect printed layer.
- ▷【PLA Recommend Seting】PLA filament is obtained from plants. Non-toxic, no smell. Recommend printing temp:200-230℃, heat bed:60-80℃(or glue requested), printing speed: 30-60MM/s.
- ▷【Vacuum Package with Desiccant 】Enotepad 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament is carefully vacuum packed with desiccant to maintain a low moisture content. And keep it dry and keep dust and foreign objects away, prevent nozzle jams.
3D Printer Filament PETG 1.75mm 3D Printing Filament Clear 1kg Filament Dimensioanl Accuracy +/-0.03mm XVICO
- 【PETG Filament 1.75】Clear PETG Filament, Stronger Than PLA Filament. Recommend Heated Bed Temp:70-80°C; Nozzle Temp:230°C-240°C
- 【No Tangle & Bubble】 We have Strict Quality Control to Make Sure Every Roll Our Customer Received is in Premium Quality and Print Smoothly. It Also Works even Without a Heated Bed.
- 【Wide Compatibility】1.75mm Filament, Suitable for a Wide Variety of Normal FDM 3D Printers and 3D Pens. Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C - 240°C (356°F - 464°F),The PLA Spool :7.88" - Spool Width: 2.69" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
- 【Easy to Use】 This PETG Filament is Full Mechanical Winding with Strict Manual Examination, Which Guarantee the Filaments Tidy and Easy to be Fed. Meeting your Demands for Different Printing Projects.
- 【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】 We Provide 30 Days Return and Money-Back Service, Life-time Technical Support and Timely Online Customer Service. Any Questions, Please Feel Free to Contact us Via Your Order (Click Your Account > Your Orders > Find This 3D Printer Filament Order > Click Contact Seller) Or The After-Sales Card.
ANYCUBIC PLA 3D Printer Filament, 3D Printing PLA Filament 1.75mm Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm, 1KG Spool (2.2 lbs), Silver
- Accuracy & Consistency, Anycubic 3D Printer PLA filament of 1.75mm diameter, Minimum dimensional tolerance ±0.02mm, which making filament outflow smoother, came out homogeneous. The low shrinkage, stable printing dimensions make the fusion between the layers was very good to obtain an even better bridging result. You don't worry the diameter changes a lot then the feed rate is disrupted with thicker and thinner layers at all
- Neat Spool & Premium Quality, The 3D Printing PLA filament was neat on the roll and leaves the spool easily without any crossed turns. Resulting in less thread pulling and twisting, no clogging, super under-extruding. It produces the cleanest, least stringing prints of any of the filaments you have used whilst resisting warping and also providing the glossiest finish. Without a single jam and adhesion issue which meeting your demands for printing freely
- Clog-Free & Bubble-Free, Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smooth and stable printing experience with our PLA refills. Completely dried for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re-bag, enable much smoother and more stable printing. Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother
- Eco-Friendly & Wide Compatibility, Made from starch raw materials derived from renewable plant resources, PLA filament boasts complete biodegradation and lower melting temperature, even does not need a heated bed. No odor, no pollution and non-toxic during the printing. Anycubic PLA Filament Compatible perfectly with most FDM 3D Printers and 3D Pens that use 1.75MM filament on the market, such as Prusa, Makerbot, MK3, Ender 3, CR 10, Mega, Chiron, Monoprice FlashForge and more
- Filament Installation, 1. Install the spool on the spool holder of a 3D printer, and preheat the nozzle of the 3D printer. 2. Cut the filament tip diagonally, and guide it through the extruder and feeding tube. 3. Manually push the filament through the feeding tube to the nozzle, until the filament melt through the nozzle. Note: When installing and changing filament, we highly suggest to preheat the nozzle firstly to reduce the nozzle block risk
PETG 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm, SUNLU PETG Filament, Strong 3D Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, 1 kg Spool, Black
- 【1.75mm Filament Diameter】Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm. SUNLU filament has wide compatibility due to the small diameter error, it's suitable for almost all 1.75mm FDM 3D printers.
- 【Filament Spool Diameter】Spool Diameter: 8.00", Spool Width: 2.50", Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20". The size of the SUNLU filament spool is suitable for hanging on many 3D printers.
- 【PETG Filament Advantages】SUNLU PETG strong filament has many advantages: Clog Free, Bubble Free, Tangle Free, Warping Free, Stringing Free, Easy to Use, Better Layer Adhesion.
- 【Combining PLA and ABS】SUNLU PETG filament combines the advantages of both PLA 3D printer filament and ABS 3D printer filament, ease to use like PLA, durable strength like ABS.
- 【Recommend Settings】We recommend printing at a Nozzle/Extrusion temperature of 235°C - 245°C (455°F - 473°F) and Bed/Platform temperature of 65°C - 80°C (149°F - 176°F).
Fused Materials 3D Printer Cleaning Filament, 1.75mm - Works with FDM 3D Printers and 3D Pens - 0.1kg Roll
- The Industry's finest cleaning filament - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Improves Printer Lifespan - Flushes out residual filament and prevents nozzle plugging
- USA based customer support - Questions? Our customer support team is here to help!
- Excellent heat stability - Easily works anywhere between 150 - 260 celsius
- Superior Print Quality - Especially recommended when switching from high to low temp materials
Best 3d supply source 3d printing granules Buying Guide
Before you buy a 3d supply source 3d printing granules , you should clarify your doubts in advance. Get help from other users’ opinions. Are there other things to consider besides the details described? Is the color correct, as you saw in the picture of the online shop? What is the actual content? Does the product still work after being exposed to water?
These are all questions that you as a consumer will surely ask. The manufacturers certainly want to achieve high sales with their products. The better known the brand is, the better the products are. Of course, there are also small and unknown brands that offer high quality products.
Therefore, pay attention to additional purchasing criteria. After all, it’s obvious that price is a deciding factor. If the price is not proportional to the quality, I recommend that you buy another product.
Just consider my rankings for best 3d supply source 3d printing granules above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours. Hope you can choose the best for you. Thanks for your reading. Have a nice day !